Riverside Convention Center Chargepoints?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double-headed Chargepoint unit adjacent to 2 dedicated EV charging only spots. $0.60 a hour to charge, but there is an $8.00 day parking fee. However, the parking fee is collected by an automated ticket system and then you leave the ticket in your windshield for parking enforcement to see. So I suppose that if you were to stay with your car and then shift it when (if) they come by to check you could probably do so and not pay to park.

Edit: Oh, and free WiFi at the convention center too!

I charged for 4 hours and then moved my car to an ordinary spot, but mine was the only car charging all day today and the spots went ICE free too. I'll let you know if tomorrow holds to be any different.

I put a few pictures on Plugshare. You'll notice we drove the Volt, and will probably do the same tomorrow. I no longer take the LEAF unless the distance makes it possible to R/T without charging or I'm absolutely guaranteed a charging opportunity at the destination. Riverside is a 70 mile R/T and my LEAF is now only capable of 50-55 miles.

Back