Support a Green Grid, and Earn Money While You Sleep!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfingslovak

Attention East Bay (SF Bay Area) residents! You can now enroll in a new smart charging program. This offer is available now through November 28, and time is of the essence! More details about the PG&E supply-side pilot are available on the Olivine website or on the sign-up page.

• Get $150 off a new JuiceBox Pro - only $449 for a smart-grid charging station
  • Receive a $150 payment for existing JuiceBox Pro 40 or JuiceBox Green 40 customers
  • Receive a $50 payment plus get a free upgrade to a JuiceBox Pro 40

Before you start holding your breath waiting for payments from EMW, I suggest you look at the PEV pilot thread on myrav4ev.com where EMW reneged on the free juice box.

srl99 said:
Before you start holding your breath waiting for payments from EMW, I suggest you look at the PEV pilot thread on myrav4ev.com where EMW reneged on the free juice box.
eMotorWerks have put a lot of effort into the PEV Pilot, and they were the only entity that kept it going. All other MDMAs have dropped out and the remaining ones, despite their experience and considerable resources, have not been able to place more than six devices in the field. Not enough to collect sufficient data for the PUC to make any future determination regarding EVSE submetering. This speaks to the difficulty of the PEV Pilot. All early pilot participants, including yourself, have been taken care of, and they were offered alternatives to help resolve the situation. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but your continued sour grapes are really not appropriate.

George, do you work for eMotorWerks? Because the exact same post was made on TMC under the eMotorWerks handle.

drees said:
George, do you work for eMotorWerks? Because the exact same post was made on TMC under the eMotorWerks handle.
Dave, yes, I made that post on TMC. Someone from the staff reached out, and eMotorWerks is considering becoming a TMC sponsor.

pkulak said:
Wait... How much MDMA do you get for signing up?
I believe that eMotorWerks rewards participation in the SSP pilot with a $150 incentive. That's either a rebate to existing customers or an upfront discount on a qualifying EVSE. Regarding the structure of the pilot, including the economic benefits and rewards, I would encourage you to peruse PG&E's kickoff presentation for residential participants.

1I6u2eE

Based on their previous "performance" I highly recommend people NOT count on future payments from EMW. If you must have a JB, make sure you get your money up front.

So sad they had a bad ride w PG&E. Sadder the PEV Pilot Participants had to take it in the shorts.

We are at 40 signed and executed applications and have 10 spots left. Additionally, eMotorWerks is now offering a free JuiceNet upgrade to ClipperCreek HCS-40 owners. This upgrade adds networking capabilities and remote control via a smartphone app.

Back