San Diego VIP 2018 LEAF preview on Friday January 12th

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrientExpress

Nissan have asked me to spread the word about a special VIP 2018 LEAF preview on Friday January 12th in San Diego at Luce Loft, 1037 J Street, from 7 to 9:30 PM.

All LEAF owners or potential owners and their guests are invited for a dinner curated by local celebrity Chef Richard Sweeney and an in-depth presentation on the new LEAF. Seating is limited, so RSVP today at https://www.allnewleaf.com/sandiego. You can sign up for the dinner, and you can also schedule a test drive of the new LEAF.

Nissan%20Leaf%20-%20SD%20Launch%20Post.png

I would think cars should start showing up in March. The NE is important for all EV manufacturers this year. Cars should be available out here next month.

Since the only unknown factor in the Leaf "Too" is the pack's longevity, and I won't be able to tell anything about that from a test drive, I'll probably end up ordering one to lease without driving one first.

LeftieBiker said:
Since the only unknown factor in the Leaf "Too" is the pack's longevity, and I won't be able to tell anything about that from a test drive, I'll probably end up ordering one to lease without driving one first.

That is a prudent move. Personally I won't consider buying a BEV until about 2022 simply because of the technology improvement/price reduction curve that all BEVs are currently going through.

Back