Coulomb To Install 1,600 California EV Chargers in $12-M pgm

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

http://blogs.edmunds.com/greencaradvisor/2010/07/coulomb-to-install-1600-california-ev-chargers-in-12-million-program.html

EV charging network supplier Coulomb Technologies said that it has received a $3.4 million grant from the California Energy Commission to help pay for installation of hundreds of electric vehicle charging stations - private and public - in three key regions of California.
Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco/San Jose areas of the state
A Coulomb spokeswoman said the exact distribution, by type of charger and by city, hasn't yet been decided and that the company has a "request a station" function on the project's Web site to try to identify places the free chargers should be located.
The $12 million California project is part of a larger, $37 million ChargePoint America program announced earlier. Through it, Coulomb will install 5,000 chargers in the three California regions plus Bellevue and Redmond, Wash.; Austin, Texas; Detroit; New York City; Washington, D.C.; and Orlando, Fla.

So, you know what to do to get them to install chargers where you need them ....

Any Californians want to donate a pair of EVSEs for the stretch of I35 from San Antonio to Austin? :lol:

Back