Employee Family Discounts?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerk

Hi everyone,

Very close, dealership said 2 weeks for delivery...

While ironing out some numbers, I mentioned that I have an uncle at Nissan and to include the employee family discount in there... And I was told due to the high demand and low volumes,.. it's not eligible...

Has anyone else had any luck? Specifically interested in Ontario/Canada customers... but curious to hear about the American side of things too...

Thanks,

nerk said:
Hi everyone,

Very close, dealership said 2 weeks for delivery...

While ironing out some numbers, I mentioned that I have an uncle at Nissan and to include the employee family discount in there... And I was told due to the high demand and low volumes,.. it's not eligible...

Has anyone else had any luck? Specifically interested in Ontario/Canada customers... but curious to hear about the American side of things too...

Thanks,

Wait a few months, try again. Typical to need to wait for the discount to become active for a new or redesigned model.

That's kind of a problem...

There's about 200 inquiries behind me... I don't take this vehicle I'll be waiting for more than a couple months to be next in line...

given our governmental environmental forecast (conservatives taking over the liberals)... The $14,000 incentive will likely disappear by then,...

I guess I'm stuck in a little pickle...

Back