I forgot to put this here!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Br4hm4

So, I remember when I first started looking at the LEAF as my potential new car. I kept coming across the Nismo LEAF concept. I figured it would never be made, although with next years 200+ range and more power version of the LEAF I could be way wrong. Regardless, I loved the look of the NISMO concept so much, I decided I was going to have my buddy of mine, who owns Auto Film Solutions here in Colorado Springs, dress up the little SV. We decided on the Avery Black Gloss vinyl and decided to tint the windows at a nice 20%. Pictures can be found here:

https://imgur.com/a/lEi14

It looks sharp. If I get a Leaf I'll try for another Brilliant Silver one, but I'd be too worried about all that black heating the car too much in Summer.

Here in Colorado I have rarely had a need to use AC in the house or in the car. I can only think of maybe 15 times over the last 25 years that it's been over 100 degrees here. I am not too worried about the heat at this point. And oddly...the LEAF will be parked a large part of the sunny weather months since I usually run around in a Polaris Slingshot anytime it's over 55 degrees.

Back