NissanConnect EV

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyperionmark

For those of you that have a 2018 SV or above, please comment on the app. The Google Play Store reviews are not good...at all. Is this accurate? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Unless there is a shortcut I don't know about, they seem reluctant to let you start the climate control quickly and easily. I'm missing Nissano already.

I use the Nissan Connect EV app regularly with my 2018 SL. Unfortunately, the reviews are pretty accurate. I have an iPhone so I can only comment on the iOS version. I have found it works fairly well sending instructions TO the car, like start charging, start/stop climate control and lock/unlock doors. It has only failed once in the few months I've been using it. Getting feedback FROM the car has not been reliable at all. Most status updates require multiple "refreshes", each taking 30-60 seconds. With enough patience, the app does eventually update. It also doesn't seem to matter if the car is parked in a garage or out in the open so it doesn't appear to be a signal issue.

Back