macgeng
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am
Delivery Date: 21 Oct 2018

Wheel Spacers

Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Can't stand how the wheels are tucked way under the fenders so I got some Titan wheel spacers from Amazon. Perfect fit and no vibrations so far. Just have to make sure you carefully tighten the lug nuts correctly.

20 mm front and 32 mm rear.

Front http://a.co/d/dOLuTFc
Rear http://a.co/d/bPVSoYt

Image

Image

Image

Image

alozzy
Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 pm
Delivery Date: 18 Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact: Website

Re: Wheel Spacers

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:41 pm

They are tucked away under the fenders for better aerodynamics, so you may see a bit of range loss if you do a lot of highway driving. Looks cool though!
Vancouver, CA owner of a 2013 Ocean Blue SV + QC, purchased 01/2017 in WA
Zencar 12/20/24/30A L1/L2 portable EVSE
1-1/4" Curt #11396 hitch
After market, DIY LED DRLs
LeafSpy Pro + Konnwei KW902 ELM327 BT OBDII dongle
Loving my first BEV :D

powersurge
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:24 am
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Wheel Spacers

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:15 am

The fact that you are using spacers make me think that you a young person.... (under30). Spacers are not an accessory that is only for looks.

Spacers change the mechanics of your car and will give you a lot of headaches, including a safety issue and mechanical problems. I would advise you get your thrills for cars another way...

macgeng
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am
Delivery Date: 21 Oct 2018

Re: Wheel Spacers

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm

@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.

powersurge
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:24 am
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Wheel Spacers

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:41 am

macgeng wrote:@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.


Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....

macgeng
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am
Delivery Date: 21 Oct 2018

Re: Wheel Spacers

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:57 pm

You're right about grammar @powersurge. "using spacers make me think that you a young person" You sound like an old grumpy FOB Asian forum troll who never has anything positive or nice to say about other people's posts. You are such a buzz kill. 1k plus posts you've added on this forum and I already feel bad for everyone involved. Ewww.. go away.

powersurge wrote:
macgeng wrote:@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.


Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....

User avatar
Nubo
Posts: 4907
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Wheel Spacers

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Please stop proving his point. His first response was made for your benefit. If your opinion of the safety and handling is different then make a reasonable case. Nobody's interested in a pissing match.

macgeng wrote:You're right about grammar @powersurge. "using spacers make me think that you a young person" You sound like an old grumpy FOB Asian forum troll who never has anything positive or nice to say about other people's posts. You are such a buzz kill. 1k plus posts you've added on this forum and I already feel bad for everyone involved. Ewww.. go away.

powersurge wrote:
macgeng wrote:@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.


Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

macgeng
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am
Delivery Date: 21 Oct 2018

Re: Wheel Spacers

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Omg. Another one! :o I’m done here. You old guys can have your forum back. Sorry that I came here.

Nubo wrote:Please stop proving his point. His first response was made for your benefit. If your opinion of the safety and handling is different then make a reasonable case. Nobody's interested in a pissing match.

macgeng wrote:You're right about grammar @powersurge. "using spacers make me think that you a young person" You sound like an old grumpy FOB Asian forum troll who never has anything positive or nice to say about other people's posts. You are such a buzz kill. 1k plus posts you've added on this forum and I already feel bad for everyone involved. Ewww.. go away.

powersurge wrote:
Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....

Return to “LEAF Gen 2 & Infiniti EV”