Leaf Rental

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdcmills

I was @ the dealer in Sarasota. I am sold my wife isn't. They offered to let me have one for a couple of days, but I don't want any strings attached. Does anybody in Tampa, Sarasota, or Orlando rent the Leaf? Hope to be an owner soon.
Thanks
Dana

mrdcmills said:
I was @ the dealer in Sarasota. I am sold my wife isn't. They offered to let me have one for a couple of days, but I don't want any strings attached. Does anybody in Tampa, Sarasota, or Orlando rent the Leaf? Hope to be an owner soon.
Thanks
Dana
What strings will be attached if the dealer lets you use one of them for a couple of days? Good luck with your decision.

mrdcmills said:
Thanks
Dana
My local Seattle Enterprise rents Leafs. You might try a call to your local Enterprise.

Some dealers will let you do an extended test drive for free. Why would you want to pay to rent the car when you could just do a test drive?

Where in Seattle would that be? I might be out there in October for work and will need a car.

FairwoodRed said:
My local Seattle Enterprise rents Leafs. You might try a call to your local Enterprise.

I talked to:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1110 Southwest Grady Way
Renton, WA 98057
425-277-5702.

On that day they had the Leaf available there. I got the impression that it's "home" was there, but that they share it with the other local Enterprise locations.

Hope that helps.

My local dealer let me have an extended test drive in August. It's completely new kind of car & sometimes letting someone drive one for a couple of days will help you decide if you want to take the leap.

I took my tester on Friday @ 3:00pm & brought back about Saturday 6:00pm.

I'm sold & have eliminated range anxiety & will own a LEAF at some point here.

Philip

Ditto on the "extended test drive", as we enquired w the dealer about renting it, and he let us drive it home and plug it overnight and bring back the next evening. (We filled out some paperwork, of course, but no strings attached). This was for NC, so ask around (as one dealer simply said "no rentals" as his reply).

Back