not so new to the forum

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prius

Hi Everyone,

I'm not so new to the My Nissan Leaf Forum... I've been here for a month or so already?

But this section wasn't here when I registered, so I thought i'd take a minute and introduce myself.

I own a prius, hence the username prius, and it's great. My wife and I do most of our driving shrt distances from our house, so we'd like to purchase a Leaf as our second vehicle. We would use the prius whenever the charge was out or if we wanted to go farther than the 100 mile distance capabilities of the Nissan Leaf.

I'm in Vancouver, and come to think of it, the Nissan Leaf Tour might be coming by sometime soon? Anybody know? I'll have to check. Maybe I missed it already :cry:

Hi Prius,

Let me be the first to say, Welcome to the Nissan Leaf Forum! I won't even comment on the fact that you drive a Toyota haha :lol:

If you have any questions about how to use the forum, there's a couple guys on here that are really helpful. Actually there are probably more than just a few of them! Just post a question in the 'general' section or reply in this thread and we'll be happy to answer your question!

Back