boppo
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 pm
Delivery Date: 07 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 309878
Location: Upstate New York

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 am

That's one awesome deal for a 2017.

jjeff
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:10 am
Delivery Date: 13 Jul 2014
Leaf Number: 422121
Location: MSP MN

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat May 13, 2017 8:08 am

jadman wrote:Denver, Colorado

2017 Nissan Leaf SV Pearl White with Quick Charge, Splash Guards, All weather mats, trunk organizer, Destination charge

MSRP =$36,080
Colorado Xcel Energy Rebate = -$10,000
Colorado State Tax Credit = -$5000
Dealer Discount = $3,500 Negotiated dealer down from MSRP
Federal Tax Credit = -$7.500

Net Cost = $10,080 Plus TTL For a brand new 2017 Leaf

I couldn't let this go, the car is in my garage.

For those living in Colorado you can get the Xcel Energy Rebate until June 30, 2017 and must be an Xcel Customer

Agree, great deal! Too bad that the same vehicle in my state(which also has Xcel but no $10k rebate) would have been MORE than double the end price :(
2012 SL purchased used 2/'16
2013 S w/QC purchased new
Juicebox Premium 60a L1/L2 EVSE, Ebusbar 16a L1/L2 EVSE
'12 EVSEupgrade'd 20a L1/L2 EVSE, '13 EVSEupgrade'd adjustable 6-20a L2, 6-13a L1 EVSE
Zencar 13, 20, 30a L1/L2 portable EVSE
GE Durastation 30a

jadman
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 am
Delivery Date: 12 May 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat May 13, 2017 8:54 pm

boppo wrote:That's one awesome deal for a 2017.


Colorado is very EV friendly at least for now. The Republicans in the state legislator are trying to kill any state EV incentives.
2017 LEAF SV, Pearl White, 60 miles, but still getting a Model 3 as well :ugeek:

Oils4AsphaultOnly
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 pm
Delivery Date: 20 Nov 2016
Leaf Number: 313890
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat May 13, 2017 11:10 pm

jadman wrote:Denver, Colorado

2017 Nissan Leaf SV Pearl White with Quick Charge, Splash Guards, All weather mats, trunk organizer, Destination charge

MSRP =$36,080
Colorado Xcel Energy Rebate = -$10,000
Colorado State Tax Credit = -$5000
Dealer Discount = $3,500 Negotiated dealer down from MSRP
Federal Tax Credit = -$7.500

Net Cost = $10,080 Plus TTL For a brand new 2017 Leaf

I couldn't let this go, the car is in my garage.

For those living in Colorado you can get the Xcel Energy Rebate until June 30, 2017 and must be an Xcel Customer


WOW.

For the price of a base Mitsubishi Mirage G4, a Hyundai Accent, or a Nissan Versa, you're getting something SO MUCH BETTER! So jelly!
[2013 leaf traded for 2016 leaf S30 (7300 miles & 363 GIDs @ 1 May 2017)! ... still getting a model3 though. :D

neva6
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 am
Delivery Date: 11 May 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sun May 14, 2017 7:28 pm

jadman wrote:
boppo wrote:That's one awesome deal for a 2017.


Colorado is very EV friendly at least for now. The Republicans in the state legislator are trying to kill any state EV incentives.


Hey Jadman - I'm in the market in CO as well. Can you tell me what dealer you bought the car from? Thanks

jadman
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 am
Delivery Date: 12 May 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon May 15, 2017 8:02 pm

neva6 wrote:
jadman wrote:
boppo wrote:That's one awesome deal for a 2017.


Colorado is very EV friendly at least for now. The Republicans in the state legislator are trying to kill any state EV incentives.


Hey Jadman - I'm in the market in CO as well. Can you tell me what dealer you bought the car from? Thanks


Larry Miller Nissan
2017 LEAF SV, Pearl White, 60 miles, but still getting a Model 3 as well :ugeek:

neva6
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 am
Delivery Date: 11 May 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Thu May 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Killer deals available in Colorado

2017 SV Pearl White with splash guards

MSRP: $36245
Dealer Discount: -$4245
Sell Price: $32000
Dealer Fees: $576
Xcel Rebate: -$10000
Colorado Tax Credit: -$5000
Fed Tax Credit: -$7500

Total $10076 + TTL

Excited for my gasoline free future!

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”