DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 13475
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 am

passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.


Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 15,000 miles, 478 GIDs, 37.0 kwh 109.81 Ahr , SOH 94.61, Hx 120.15
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Asalvo
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:12 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Aug 2018

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:49 pm

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.


Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!


With an MSRP of $34450, I’d be surprised if that included the tech package.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 13475
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

Asalvo wrote:
DaveinOlyWA wrote:
passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.


Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!


With an MSRP of $34450, I’d be surprised if that included the tech package.


If his description is correct he has it
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 15,000 miles, 478 GIDs, 37.0 kwh 109.81 Ahr , SOH 94.61, Hx 120.15
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coach81
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Delivery Date: 29 Jul 2012
Location: Louisiana

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Leaving tomorrow to pick up a 2019 SV w tech pack. After negotiations, trade, and down payment I hope to finance around 13k. Then will apply all fed and state tax directly to principle.

240v socket getting installed day after tomorrow.
2019 Pearl White Tricoat SL

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 10251
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:53 pm

coach81 wrote:Leaving tomorrow to pick up a 2019 SV w tech pack. After negotiations, trade, and down payment I hope to finance around 13k. Then will apply all fed and state tax directly to principle.

240v socket getting installed day after tomorrow.


Does it have the cold weather package? I know you live in the South, but that package is still worthwhile. It will also hurt the resale value if it isn't present.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

coach81
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Delivery Date: 29 Jul 2012
Location: Louisiana

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:27 am

As I posted in the "I got my Leaf" thread..

I "upgraded" to an SL!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
2019 Pearl White Tricoat SL

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”