kindred
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:24 pm
Delivery Date: 12 Apr 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Southern California
Nissan Leaf S White w/Quick Charge
MSRP $34,554 (i think)
-$10,706 in rebates and discount
Out the door $26,090
-$7500 Fed tax credit
-$2500 State rebate
in the end final price $16,090
Then qualified for 0% APR, so didnt need to put a down payment.

Enjoying the Leaf so far.

inphoenix
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am
Delivery Date: 30 Sep 2015
Location: Phoenix! AZ

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Phoenix, Arizona

Nissan Leaf S 2017 White w/Quick Charge package
- 2 year lease (23 payments)
- Zero drive off
- 15k miles per year
- $260 per month (incl taxes).
2014 S/QC - dropped first bar at 28K, second at 32.5K, Lease ended in April '17.
2015 Tesla MS
2017 S/QC - 2 year lease (going back in April '19)
JuiceBox Pro 40A EVSE

EricD
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:50 pm
Delivery Date: 05 May 2017
Leaf Number: 331554

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 pm

North Carolina
2015 SV
Purchased NEW
$17,650, $19,120 OTD, $11,620 after $7500 tax return
1k miles on it.

Yiima
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:35 am
Delivery Date: 05 Oct 2014
Leaf Number: 310361

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 pm

My 36 months lease due to end in October. Went to Everett WA dealer today and got the 5 remaining payment waived and got a 2017 S 30 leaf- super black-with Quick charge.
0 down (no fee) and 127$ per month*23 pmt
** after VPP and loyalty discount. I was paying $200 for the previous leaf.
Super happy now.

inphoenix
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am
Delivery Date: 30 Sep 2015
Location: Phoenix! AZ

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon May 01, 2017 8:11 am

Yiima wrote:My 36 months lease due to end in October. Went to Everett WA dealer today and got the 5 remaining payment waived and got a 2017 S 30 leaf- super black-with Quick charge.
0 down (no fee) and 127$ per month*23 pmt
** after VPP and loyalty discount. I was paying $200 for the previous leaf.
Super happy now.


This may be "mother of all deals". WOW!! You practically stole that car (for 24 months). Congratulations!!
2014 S/QC - dropped first bar at 28K, second at 32.5K, Lease ended in April '17.
2015 Tesla MS
2017 S/QC - 2 year lease (going back in April '19)
JuiceBox Pro 40A EVSE

Yiima
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:35 am
Delivery Date: 05 Oct 2014
Leaf Number: 310361

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon May 01, 2017 10:22 am

I thought I was signing a new phone... couldn't be happier. I was considering getting a SUV after the lease end, but this is too good to miss.
inphoenix wrote:
Yiima wrote:My 36 months lease due to end in October. Went to Everett WA dealer today and got the 5 remaining payment waived and got a 2017 S 30 leaf- super black-with Quick charge.
0 down (no fee) and 127$ per month*23 pmt
** after VPP and loyalty discount. I was paying $200 for the previous leaf.
Super happy now.


This may be "mother of all deals". WOW!! You practically stole that car (for 24 months). Congratulations!!

remarquian
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 2:51 pm
Delivery Date: 02 May 2016
Leaf Number: 308458
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon May 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Denver Colorado

Traded my 2016 Red Leaf SV for a 2017 Silver Leaf SV w/Premium Package.

If one includes the Federal Tax Credit, I will, on paper, net $541 on the deal. Which will pay for tinting and racing stripes.

I did give up the zero percent financing that came with the 2016.

The dealership mentioned that doing this was not uncommon.

Crazy.

Code: Select all

MSRP + Delivery       $37,374
Dealer Discount       -$2,500
Taxes                  $1,585
Colorado TC           -$5,000
Xcel/Nissan Rebate   -$10,000
Total OTD (w/o Trade) $21,459
TradeIn              -$14,500
Total OTD (w Trade)    $6,959
Fed TC                -$7,500
Net Total (w/o Trade) $13,959
Net Total (w Trade)     -$541
'16 SV Coulis Red ~ '17 SV Brilliant Siver.

sukhdeepsinghkohli
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:09 pm
Delivery Date: 12 May 2017
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 am

This is what I got

2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick Charge
  • 2500$ Down or out of the door
  • 106$ including Tax Per month x 35 months
  • $8841- Residual value
  • 12000 Miles each year or 36000 overall
  • $395 disposition fee

inphoenix
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am
Delivery Date: 30 Sep 2015
Location: Phoenix! AZ

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri May 12, 2017 3:29 pm

sukhdeepsinghkohli wrote:This is what I got

2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick Charge
  • 2500$ Down or out of the door
  • 106$ including Tax Per month x 35 months
  • $8841- Residual value
  • 12000 Miles each year or 36000 overall
  • $395 disposition fee


Great deal specially when you factor in the rebates ($2500 + $500).
2014 S/QC - dropped first bar at 28K, second at 32.5K, Lease ended in April '17.
2015 Tesla MS
2017 S/QC - 2 year lease (going back in April '19)
JuiceBox Pro 40A EVSE

jadman
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 am
Delivery Date: 12 May 2017

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat May 13, 2017 6:48 am

Denver, Colorado

2017 Nissan Leaf SV Pearl White with Quick Charge, Splash Guards, All weather mats, trunk organizer, Destination charge

MSRP =$36,080
Colorado Xcel Energy Rebate = -$10,000
Colorado State Tax Credit = -$5000
Dealer Discount = $3,500 Negotiated dealer down from MSRP
Federal Tax Credit = -$7.500

Net Cost = $10,080 Plus TTL For a brand new 2017 Leaf

I couldn't let this go, the car is in my garage.

For those living in Colorado you can get the Xcel Energy Rebate until June 30, 2017 and must be an Xcel Customer
2017 LEAF SV, Pearl White, 60 miles, but still getting a Model 3 as well :ugeek:

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”