My reservation is in !!!! Tucson, AZ

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

I put in my reservation on Tuesday soon after the email arrived. I chose the blue color. Today a representative from a local Nissan dealership called to tell me he would be the contact person if I had any questions. I asked him several questions he said he would research and get back to me. He had just been to two days training to be their LEAF rep. He said there were questions he had that were not answered. I wanted to know about the warranty and interior dimensions (I'm 6 ft 2 in) and want to fit. He said he would get back to me.

He told me that I would get my LEAF before the dealership would have one. He apparently had a list of people in Tucson who had paid the reservation fee and said I was near the top. It was nice to have an early contact with him. I was lucky to be home from work today.

Richard
Tucson, AZ

I need to go back and see if I can check the "OK for Dealer to contact" (me) box.

Also, I might visit my dealer an perhaps I can help educate the Leaf "rep" in some way.
Often, these people have had no prior experience with Electric Vehicles.

I was able to Login at NissanUsa and access my account, which showed that I had Reserved and Paid, and it displayed my "Confirmation Number" correctly.

It offers a link to Select a Dealer, which searches on a radius from a zip code, and allows you to select a preferred dealer, and to allow any dealer(s) you choose to contact you.

I selected the nearest as preferred, and allowed the two nearest to contact me.

Back