Page 12 of 15

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm
by cgaydos
Just testing gold membership and the ability to upload photos. This is the first pic snapped of both LEAFs the day we got the blue LEAF.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am
by LUXMAN
Cgaydos

I see you have both cars plugg in. Do you have 2 240 charge points?

LUXMAN

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:35 pm
by cgaydos
LUXMAN wrote:Cgaydos

I see you have both cars plugg in. Do you have 2 240 charge points?

LUXMAN


No, we have an Schneider EVLink (you can see it in the background - we used the "forest" skin on it) and use the 120V LEAF EVSE if the other car is charging at the same time (if only one is charging it is on the EVLink). I've been considering the EVSEupgrade so they both can L2 charge at once, but in practice we haven't had that need. Each day both cars see lots of trips, from 6 miles round trip to 58, and we plug in both cars whenever they are at home (with the timers set to 80% on a 24x7 basis - when higher charging is needed we use the timer override buttons). To date we've never had a situation where we wished we'd had two L2 EVSEs.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:23 am
by LUXMAN
cgaydos wrote:To date we've never had a situation where we wished we'd had two L2 EVSEs.


Thanks. We were just discussing that and came to the conclusion that we prob would never need to charge at the same time and if we did a trickle would prob work for her anyway since she doesnt have a commute per se.

Now if only someone would come up with a Pickup or SUV that is electric or PHEV with a big battery range for her... but dont think a Tesla X is in the cards! :(

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 pm
by TimeHorse
LUXMAN wrote:Now if only someone would come up with a Pickup or SUV that is electric or PHEV with a big battery range for her... but dont think a Tesla X is in the cards! :(


Would the RAV4 EV work?

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:25 pm
by LUXMAN
TimeHorse wrote:
LUXMAN wrote:Now if only someone would come up with a Pickup or SUV that is electric or PHEV with a big battery range for her... but dont think a Tesla X is in the cards! :(


Would the RAV4 EV work?


Maybe, but they dont sell them in TEXAS. Just a CA compliance car. Nice size battery but too pricy IMO.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm
by thedak
Payment sent for Forum Supporter.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 pm
by Bateman
Payment sent yesterday, FYI.

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 am
by babynuke
Upgraded to Gold this morning!
Ty

Re: UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:04 pm
by DavidV
Payment sent, but still can't list my Lesf for sale. :-(

-- DavidV :D