Odd values with LeafSpy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByeFO

Hi,

For some reason I am seeing negative numbers for some of the values on Leafspy. (See photo). Leafspy did not start a new trip earlier today even though the car stopped and was turned off and then later went for another drive. Thanks!IMG_1454.PNG
Is there a way to reset Leafspy? I have not yet found it in its help section.

I can see the bottom right showing Searching. If it’s not connected (in green) w/the numbers incrementing then starting over, all bets are off on any of the values. They might be just uninitialized garbage values. And yes, I’ve seen nonsensical numbers in non-connected states.

Last night I started the car, made sure the OBDI thing was seated well (though I had no reason to think it wasn't), and then started Leafspy. It reset to a new trip and started collecting data. I'll watch to see what it does.

As long as Leafspy is on and cell phone blue tooth is enabled, it shouldn't make any difference whether the car was started first or Leafspy was turned on, correct?

Thanks!

Back