Survey on home charging station sharing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flarcos

hi all!

My name is Francisco and I am a software engineer within the automotive industry and an EV fan!

I am new and I would like to share with the users of the forum an idea I had recently on the potential offer to share home charging stations and EV with other users. After I finished studying in the UK I joined Nissan as a Model Engineer for the Leaf. It meant I was responsible for the investigation and solution of relevant market concerns accross Europe. For two years I would like to think that I helped make the Nissan Leaf the quality car it is now, I became an EV enthusiasm and I learnt what different people on different countries expect from an EV.

I explain this because I would like to ask the members of this forum to participate in the following survey I have created and to help me reach as many EV owners as possible and I cannot offer a fancy price in exchange (which I would like to do). I only want to gather information on whether this idea is worth further pursuing. Thanks a lot to all for your time and help!

here is the survey!

https://goo.gl/forms/MGpS0rVJOoBHmzm92

thanks a lot,
Francisco Lumbreras

Francisco, this survey seems to focus on home station sharing for an EV sharing network. Kind of a merge of Paris's Autolib and Plugshare. If you're not interested in that, the remaining questions aren't very applicable. Also, only one responce is allowed, when two or more may apply.

Similar to this as well: http://www.co-wheels.org.uk/

Francisco, you lost my participation on the first question. I'm happy to share information about the topic at hand, but not demographic information. To make age a required entry stopped me. Should you change the survey to make this optional or skip altogether, I'll gladly complete the survey.

Hi both!

Thanks a lot for your interest and help, the feedback is taken and changes made. Now demographic information is OPTIONAL and the questions where multiple choices might apply allow it.

I really appreciate your help and feedback honestly!

kind regards,
Francisco

Still problems with the survey. For one, put the optional demographics at the end (and label it "optional").

This is a leading question, assuming I do not already engage in "more road trips". It's useless to answer as written.
Would you engage on more road trips if you had the confidence provided by a network of private charging points available to you? *

I have no idea what you are asking here.
Do you count on a charging installation at home? *
Yes, and it would be accessible to third users
Yes, but it would not be easily accessible to third users
Yes but it is part of a shared garage
No
Other:

I have no idea what you are asking here. What are "these charging points"?
Would you be open to receiving suggestions on routes including these charging points as holiday plans? *
Yes
No

Back