Hello

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leafael said:
Hi all
Just to say hi from the uk

Welcome. If you can please post something relevant to the forum as generic posts are sometimes removed as they are often spam bots. Credit though for posting in the correct area:)

Thank you-

Hi mwalsh
i come from the midlands

and evdriver
its my first post i thought that was relevant to introduce myself

It would help if everybody would fill in their (approximate) location in their Profile.

Often, the best answers to questions will vary with the location of the person asking.

However, Welcome.
Have you Reserved?

leafael said:
Hi mwalsh
i come from the midlands

and evdriver
its my first post i thought that was relevant to introduce myself

Yes, we just get many hellos from bots with no added comment about the LEAF etc. They almost always end up being spam bots, many are quite intelligent:) Carry on...

Hi garygid
have not reserved and most likely wont but have driven a few and am interested in how the leaf gets on

You mean you have taken drives at different times in pre-production LEAFs at different events around your area ? How were these (several) LEAFs provided to you ? Private, public events ? Are you a journalist ? Did you get a chance to drive prototypes ?

LEAFer said:
You mean you have taken drives at different times in pre-production LEAFs at different events around your area ? How were these (several) LEAFs provided to you ? Private, public events ? Are you a journalist ? Did you get a chance to drive prototypes ?

will just have to leave it at have driven a few sorry
am just interested on how this car gets on and what people think of it
am gonna have a look round the forum first

Hello from Eastern Washington (four hours to anywhere)

I used to think we were way out in the sticks and would never get into the 21st Century. Then I found out this PV charging station is not too far away: http://hireelectric.com/pnnl-solar-array-photos/

Not that I will use or need it, I plan on L1 charging only an hour or two each night since my commute is less than 10 miles and we don't have TOU meters.

Still no way to really travel out of town with my LEAF unless I plan on spending two days and nights just to get to Seattle/Portland/Spokane.

Reddy,
and expecting my new Red SV in May

Hi leafael and welcome. Transplanted Liverpudlian here (as a child) and living in Southern Cal all the rest of my life.

This forum can be a bit intimidating both in volume of information and sometimes in style, so take some time to adjust. You'll find it worthwhile and full, absolutely full of useful information about LEAF.

Back