app with distance between charging stations?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtdedula

Hello All;
Are there any apps for your smartphone (Android) that allow you to plan a trip between charging stations and see the distance between each of them?

ChargeHub allows you to see the distance between your selected charging stations but this capability doesn't seem to exist on the android version.

Thanks.

Tim

wtdedula said:
Hello All;
Are there any apps for your smartphone (Android) that allow you to plan a trip between charging stations and see the distance between each of them?

ChargeHub allows you to see the distance between your selected charging stations but this capability doesn't seem to exist on the android version.

Thanks.

Tim

PlugShare's route planning does something like that. You configure your initial range (I guess they expect that's 100% SOC.) and subsequent range (after an on-the-road charge, which may be to less than 100%), select starting point, destination and route. Then for each leg their map shows charging points on the route near the end of your range, you select one and they do the same for the next leg. When you've done all the legs, you can view the list which shows the distance between each pair of consecutive charging points.

It's not perfect. If you have PlugShare show L1 charging points (110V wall plugs), they're indistinguishable on the map from L2 charging points.

Edit 2017-10-04: I only have the iPhone version of PlugShare, so I can't vouch for the Android version.

Back