Newbie from western edge of Phoenix

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RawhideKid

He all. Been perusing this forum for months; finally made the purchase and got the car today. A black on black 2017 Leaf SL with 55 miles from Premier Nissan in San Jose, sight unseen (except for videos, photos, and facetime tour). Never done that before but it seems to have worked out. $15,880 before taxes, title, registration which will be handled here in az. Pretty happy so far. Yes, I know all the concerns about battery degradation in az. Happy to have a car I can drive in HOV lane. 29 mile commute one way to work; charger at work in underground garage. Looking forward to driving it. More to come. Thanks all for your assistance.

Rhk

Welcome!

Wow. Was this a used car or was it new and you deducted the $7500 tax credit?

Would be curious to know the build month on the driver's side door sticker and to hear about capacity/capacity bar losses at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23606. If the '17 30 kWh batteries are just as bad and the replacements stay that way, you're going to get be eligible for a couple replacements under the 8 year/100K capacity warranty.

Correction, it’s an S, not an SL. It’s used - a dealer demo - a car they bought, got their own 7500 credit and other ca credits as the first owner, and then sold it used to me, but with only 55 miles, essentially new. I think a pretty good deal, and yes, i purposely looked for a 16 sv/sl or 17 for the longer warranty and bigger battery. I should be good for a long time commuting, even with degradation of battery.

Back