2011 touch screen calibration

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPLEAF

Hi There. I'm new to the forum although I've been lurking for a bit. I've also been driving EVs since 1992 and drive solely electric now--owning 2. I've studied the nav screen replacement suggestions for a 2014 LEAF and found it quite helpful. You guys are great! My husband replaced our 2011 nav screen today, however the calibration is off by 90 degrees on some screens and map off by 180 degrees. Although amusing is more annoying. Does anyone know if this can be calibrated? If so, what are your suggestions?

Hi Peter,

Yes, you're right, the one listed for the 2011, Qy7200Na unit, is out of production. Therefore, we tried the Qy7220Na which is listed for the 2012 LEAF and had been successfully installed according to a 2012 owner on this forum. However, our touch locations are way off and almost useless for the Qy7220Na (purchased from PacParts). Since there doesn't seem to be a way to calibrate the screen, we are wondering if the Qy7210Na unit might work correctly for the 2011 LEAF since this model # appears to be closer to the 7200 which is no longer available. Would love to hear back from anyone who might have some insight.

Back