are fenders different between 2013 to 2015 year Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexleaf

I'm shopping for a white fender and I see 2013 fender does not fit my 2015 leaf. Can anybody confirm it? Given that body is the same between all these years I don't see why this would be the case.

Thanks!

in addition to the side marker there is a pearl white that came in 2014 that was not out in 2013. make sure the paint codes match.

estomax said:
in addition to the side marker there is a pearl white that came in 2014 that was not out in 2013. make sure the paint codes match.

If you buy a new replacement body panel, it's not going to come in a specific color. It will be painted primer gray, and you will need to paint it or have it painted. Used of course is a different story.

Also a question for the OP: did you buy a used one from a wrecked 2013 and found it did not fit? If so, was it the mounting tabs?

powersurge said:
I believe 11-13 Leafs had a side marker light, which also suggests a different fender.
US '13 Leafs definitely DO NOT have the side marker lights there were present on US '11 and '12 Leafs.

so do i, mine was built in november 2013 so i assume they already started putting 2014 color codes on it.. that is how i found out about it when i was trying to order matching touchup paint. bloody 3 coat paint is a pain to touch up.

Back