No charge to charge clarification

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhBee

Just got a leaf this past weekend and got the no charge to charge card. A little confused on where I can go. I'm in southern california. Do all blink, chargepoint, and Ev2Go chargers work? If I look on the ez-charge map, it only lists a few 2-3 blink stations as "no charge". Does this mean every other blink station around me is going to charge me? Nissan made it sound like every single station would be free.

EZ Charge

Are all charging stations part of the No Charge to Charge program?
Not all charging stations operated by participating charging networks are part of No Charge to Charge. To locate the eligible No Charge to Charge charging stations in your area, please refer to the map at ez-charge.com/stations/.

SageBrush said:
EZ Charge

Are all charging stations part of the No Charge to Charge program?
Not all charging stations operated by participating charging networks are part of No Charge to Charge. To locate the eligible No Charge to Charge charging stations in your area, please refer to the map at ez-charge.com/stations/.

Or use Plugshare.

FYI; ez-charge map. one of the WORST resources I have ever us.... heard of!

Chargepoint was one of the original participants, but pulled out when EVgo became the operator of the program for Nissan. Chargepoint did not want to share their customer info with an organization they considered a competitor.

Back