I am currently in the US and looking to move and import my 2015 Nissan Leaf to Luxembourg. I know there are several lighting adjustments required. I am wondering if anyone has experience in importing a Leaf to the EU and what changes need to be made. I'd like to see about making the updates and estimating the cost...inclusive of all my shipping and registration fees. I don't want to sell it but if it's too expensive to update I might have to consider it.
1. Do I need a rear fog light?
2. Can I replace the rear and front head/tail lights on my own?
3. Do they need to be adjusted for height/angle?
4. Can I replace the sidemarkers/blinkers with just white lights?
5. Can I just buy an EU EVSE or does something else need to happen?
6. What am I missing/fogetting?