2015 sv blue/white 11k miles w/qc Portland OR. What is a good price for buyer?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for a nice 2015 too in NY... I really think that the Leaf is currently over priced..

Just remember that at almost 14K, you have to add taxes and extra "fees".

You can buy a new one, after all the incentives in the low $20s.....

dcdisc said:
Dealer asking 13,700 out the door.Can not find a private party car.thank you Bob GO CAPS!!!!

I got mine last week from Carvana; was fairly priced and they gave me a 7 day trial to test it out and return it (if wanted) and get back my money. They have mostly S models (which I have) but there are SV on there.

Just throwing this out there for you to check it out in case you would be interested.

They deliver free to most places and I got mine in less than 48 hrs from placing my order.

Most of the listings state if there is a QC Port; also pics show the dash where you can check the battery bars {hopefully not reset!)

This way may not work for some cause you go by the pics of the car only but the 7 day return works well; I returned a few till I got one that was right. Up to 3 returns are permitted.

Good luck with all!

Anyone trying Carvana should use a VIN check site to find out where the car resided, because they tend to ship hot climate cars to cooler climates to sell.

LeftieBiker said:
Anyone trying Carvana should use a VIN check site to find out where the car resided, because they tend to ship hot climate cars to cooler climates to sell.

Very good point Lefite that I failed to mention.

On all their cars, they list a free Carfax so the Leaf history can be seen there as well (mostly) a good shot of the capacity bars in the pics. The ones I couldnt see the capacity, I bypassed.

Luckily mine resided for its 19K miles in the Bay area. :D

Its probably in shock now with our AZ temps lol.

I just traded in my wife’s 2015 SL in Venice Florida for a 2018 SV. They gave me $13,000 for the trade. They have it listed for $15,928 as a Nissan Certified vehicle.

It’s a 12 bar car with 10,600 miles on it. Last Leaf Spy reading the day I traded it in showed it as SOH 85.52% and AHr 53.11.

In October '17, I bought a 2015 S with QC and 28,660 miles from https://nissanofportland.com/ for $9,325. Their original asking price was $12,000. I didn't show up at the dealer until I had communicated online with a salesman (woman) or two. When I got a sense that they might accept something in the $10-11K range, I drove up from Salem and offered $9K, fully prepared to walk. To my surprise, we worked our way to $9,350 without much back and forth. They even Ceritfied it, for what that's worth. It was a 12 bar car that showed 95% SOH on Leaf Spy. They currently have several 2015's in the high $12's. If my experience is any indication, you should be able to at least get $1,000 - $1,500 knocked off that price. I dealt with the sales manager, Jim Hamman.

http://plattauto.com/inventory/ has several mid 20K miles 2015 S w/ QC in the low $12's.

Good luck.

Another option for a Portland Leaf purchase might be a new one. I see that Nissan of Portland has a new 2018 with the charge package (QC) for $29,997. If you qualify for the $7,500 Federal tax credit AND the $2,500 Oregon tax credit, you could get out the door for $20k since Oregon has no sales tax.

https://nissanofportland.com/inventory-new/2018/Nissan/LEAF/OR/Portland/1N4AZ1CP7JC307700/

Back