Just paid to become new forum member

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesh

Hi everyone,

I learnt yesterday that to become a forum member and post on the personal classifieds, you need to contribute $15. I did that yesterday and I still can't post on that topic. Any help would be appreciated :)

I'm looking to buy a Nissan Leaf battery from a scrapyard in Battle ground WA and I want to pay someone for their time to drive up from Portland to check the voltage on this battery pack before I buy and get it shipped.

Thanks

I'm not a mod but I've heard that it's a manual process to enable your account after you pay for membership. You might try to contact a moderator directly by reporting a post or something as that may help speed things up. Otherwise I think you'll just have to wait.

I like the way you think, but don't you have to charge up the battery first to have any hope of inferring battery health ?

LeafSpy readings don't seem to change much between fully charged and less than fully charged. I think the original purpose was to see cell voltage differences after a full charge and EQ.

If the battery is in a car that turns on he might be able to use LeafSpy. That is a lot of 'ifs,' and he did say he wanted to check voltage.

Back