New thread to balance the view of a dealer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyd

I'd like to respond to a posting on a thread in the leasing area of the forum- the thread has disparaging comments about a dealer who is treating me fairly, but since the title of the thread is already antagonistic towards the dealer, i hesitate responding there because it will put the fiery title back at the top of the forum list, adding fuel to the fire. So, i think i should start a new, redundant thread with a better title.

Since i'm new to the forum, seems like this is the place to pose a question like this.

Do i post a reply giving props to the dealer to the end of the flaming thread, or do i start a new thread giving props to the dealer and let the old thread fall off the page?

thanks for any feedback.

marty - welcome to the forum. :)

Everyone will have a different experience with their dealer. Yours was positive in this case, and you have every right to mention it, just as the other poster posted his experience.

martyd said:
Do i post a reply giving props to the dealer to the end of the flaming thread, or do i start a new thread giving props to the dealer and let the old thread fall off the page?
Personally, I would start a new thread and post your experience there.

Back