Hello from bobcubsfan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobcubsfan

My leaf is scheduled for June after being delayed from December to March to April to May

I am not happy about some of the stories about not being able to restart and of low miles per charge

Usually buying version 1.0 of anything is a bad idea.

Unless you enthusiastic about the idea of the Leaf, you might as well wait, technology always gets better & cheaper with time.

I love mine but am going in with a positive attitude.

bobcubsfan said:
I am not happy about some of the stories about not being able to restart and of low miles per charge

Usually buying version 1.0 of anything is a bad idea.
There will always be issues and criticisms with any product. Those issues will always be magnified on an Internet forum like this, after all, if everything was perfect, what would we talk about? :D

I have over 1,100 trouble-free miles on my LEAF and expect to put a whole lot more on it. I really doubt I'm the only one, however rarely to people complain about everything working the way it should! :D

bob, I wouldn't worry about the restart issue. It is only affecting a few cars, it doesn't reflect a serious mechanical issue, more likely software set too sensitive, and it will be soon forgotten, I think.

You should really do some thinking about how well the range of the car will work for you, though. I suggest that you describe your commute and your intended use of the car and see if you can get some feedback from some of the more experienced owners here that are using the car for significant commutes on a regular basis.

It's important for all of us to go into this new experience with realistic expectations about what the car is capable of doing.

By the way, reading your heading, at first I thought that bobcubsfan was a place name and thought you were located somewhere in Eastern Europe. :lol:

Back