Customization of car sound

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanz64

I would like to customize the sound that the Leaf makes when it is moving. Does anyone know of how this can be done? Any links to some technical documents regarding this topic?

hanz64 said:
I would like to customize the sound that the Leaf makes when it is moving. Does anyone know of how this can be done? Any links to some technical documents regarding this topic?

I want mine to sound like a General Electric 30mm Chain Gun spinning up right before the resident pilot pushes the fire button. :lol:

Ok. I am reposting this question....

It has already been discussed here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basically the answer is no one has figured out how to do it.

Thanks EricBayArea.

I'll keep waiting. I see this as a great after-market customization kit. Just image if you could add a powerful audio amplifier and speakers underneath the car, and turn on the world's loudest harley-sound when a harley rolls up next to you (or any other sound of your preference) :)

I would love it if I could make it sound like The Jetsons aircar. Speed sensitive would be perfect, slower tremolo and lower pitched at low speed.

MaxPower said:
I would love it if I could make it sound like The Jetsons aircar. Speed sensitive would be perfect, slower tremolo and lower pitched at low speed.

Although the doppler affect as the car passes the observer will take care of that. Higher pitch as the car approaches, transitions to lower pitch as the car passes and moves away from the observer.

Regards, Bert

Back