h2oboxer2

Re: AV: Never seen such a horrible customer service

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm

I recently received my email from Nissan to schedule my home assessment. From what i have been reading is not everyone has done the home assessment.
How do i get a waiver from Nissan to skip this step and order my car. I am located in NY.
Thanks

smkettner
Delivery Date: 26 Feb 2014

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Call Nissan customer service. Just request a waiver of the AV assessment and install. They may ask what you intend to do. Just tell them you plan to get a GE Wattstation, Leviton or whatever installed by your local electrician. This waiver will not delay or have any effect on ordering or getting your Leaf.
1 bar lost at 21,451 miles, 16 months.
2 bar lost at 35,339 miles, 25 months.
LEAF traded at 45,400 miles for a RAV4-EV
I-Pace on order for end of 2018 delivery

Layla
Delivery Date: 23 Jan 2012

Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 am

smkettner wrote:Call Nissan customer service. Just request a waiver of the AV assessment and install. They may ask what you intend to do. Just tell them you plan to get a GE Wattstation, Leviton or whatever installed by your local electrician. This waiver will not delay or have any effect on ordering or getting your Leaf.

I did this and not only did the customer service associate I spoke to not in any way try to convince me to go with AV, she AGREED that a GE Wattstation would better fit my needs.

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”