2012 Silver Leaf SV arriving Bankston Nissan (DFW)~ 12/2!?!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kwirky

...Per autonation...

Does this Leaf belong to anyone here?

I am trying not to get my hopes up...my Leaf is scheduled for "month of December 2011" but I live in a small town in West Texas, so would they possibly send it to a larger dealership first then transfer it to my local dealer?

Intellectually, I know there has to be someone in DFW who has ordered the same car as I have! But I'm excited! ;)

Kwirky,

I am glad for you that you're excited. My Leaf has been great and I wish you all the best.

But. I wouldn't get your hopes too high. I got my vin in FEB, but didn't get my car until late June. Admittedly, I have one of the ultra rare "pollen cars" (I'm sure that will increase my collector value :) and you shouldn't have the same troubles that I did.

Still, I think its best to approach it like waiting for the birth of a child: You know its coming, but you don't really know when. That way you will be happy and proud when delivery finally happens.

Just used the online chat through Nissan and got an est. delivery date of 12/26...a late Christmas present! Hope it holds!

So the Bankston Nissan Leaf belongs to someone else...lucky them!

Thanks all!

PS. The Nissan online chat seems way more informative than the phone help. The phone reps aren't so willing to look up info. Or the chat guys are good at BS. heh.

Back