Address Book

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mominer

Address Book - I have had my Leaf for about a month. How do you upload the address book from you iphone to the Leaf address book?

It's been too long since I did it, but the instructions are definitely in the owner's manual. Note that the size of the address book in the LEAF is limited to a certain number of entries. But, again, I don't remember to what degree.

Maybe your manual has the info but I can not find it. It talks about the SD card but not how to format it. Any other help would be nice.

You are limited to 300 entries which makes it basically worthless for many, such as myself. It uploads via bluetooth but I have an Android so I can't specifically help you with the iPhone.

mominer said:
Address Book - I have had my Leaf for about a month. How do you upload the address book from you iphone to the Leaf address book?

No iPhone here, but with an Android phone, once the phone is connected, in the phone menu on the Leaf console is a handset phonebook option; if you haven't uploaded, it will let you do so from there, otherwise it displays the contents.

I trust you've already tried looking through the phone menu, so it must be something else for the iPhone.

I have the phone book loaded but do not see and option to upload the address book. 200 would work for me.

Have a look at this:

http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/find.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It looks like its saying that you can transfer the address book with the 3GS but not with the 4?

Seems like it's the Random Spec Generator (cousin to the Guess-O-Meter).

However, the phone has to have the right stuff. On my phone, a previous rev of the software had all kinds of bluetooth probems, and couldn't upload the phonebook at all. The current rev, however, works fine, including phonebook upload.

EDIT: Page 7-8 (that's section 7, page 8, not 7 thru 8) of the Navigation manual has the info on how to transfer the phone book.

I guess I cannot get my question across correctly. I have the phone book loaded in my Leaf. My question is how to load the address book into my Leaf.

Some of you have said you have done it but no one can explain how.

I sure could use some correct help.

Back