Tennessee charging

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cracovian

So if I barely make it across the state line what are my charging options in TN? I've heard Cracker Barrell has quite a few now (free until the end of this year) but what about the 30 min chargers between the major cities? Do they exist, where are they, and how much do they cost? Does anyone know? I'd love to go for a trip...

cracovian said:
So if I barely make it across the state line what are my charging options in TN? I've heard Cracker Barrell has quite a few now (free until the end of this year) but what about the 30 min chargers between the major cities? Do they exist, where are they, and how much do they cost? Does anyone know? I'd love to go for a trip...

There is also a Level 3 at Murphy Oil in Chattanooga, but getting there will be half the fun. I drove my orphan from Mountainview Nissan in Chattanooga most of the way home (A bit past Ball Ground when I started getting battery warnings). But I stayed off I-75 for most of the way. It is 90 miles from the Kennesaw Nissan Dealer to Chattanooga on I-75, a bit of a stretch. If the Nissan Dealer in Dalton had a charger, it would have been a piece of cake. They didn't this summer and didn't seem very generous about it. If you are going, call their service department and see if they are with the program. If could make a big difference in a pinch.

Enjoy!
Jim

Back