New Leaf Owner in Escondido, CA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpitz31

Just got back from Mossy Nissan, Paid for new 2012 SL. We pick up tomorrow after work.

We were scheduled for delivery, week of December 4th, All of a sudden the Nissan web site changed our status back to Pending.

Called Nissan dealer, They called Nissan and were not given any info, and some of their customers orders were changed to January or February. Not sure if this was just dealer hog wash or not. But they had a really nice looking Pearl white orphan, so we picked it up.

Blink charging was just installed and inspected, so we right on schedule.

Looking forward to first drive.

Thanks

Joe

TonyWilliams said:
Have fun with your car. I'm just down the freeway from you in Poway, where we have tons of LEAFs. Don't be bashful about any questions.

Tony

I'm just down the freeway from Tony W-----and, ditto. I'm still learning after 5+ months.

jpitz31 said:
Thanks mwalsh and Tony.

Any Leaf user groups or meetup's in the area?

Thanks

Joe

We'll probably have something at the beginning of the new year. In Orange County, they meet twice a month, if you don't mind waiting for your car to charge for the return.

You can "friend" us on Facebook at "Nissan LEAF Lovers San Diego".

Hopefully, by then, we'll have a first DC Quick Charger somewhere in the county to celebrate! Otherwise, I was thinking we might invite some of the principles to our meeting at the Auto Museum in Balboa Park (with 7 chargers sitting out front). Again, probably 7 or 14 Jan 2012 ?

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=155193#p155193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please check out the range chart in my signature line, "How Far Can I Drive". It might help you understand the car a bit more.

If you want to join us in The OC, check this thread: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5418&start=170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We're meeting in Cerritos at the Hometown Buffet off the 605 at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday morning. Charging is available nearby at Cerritos Nissan and we can ferry you over there and back before and after breakfast if you'd like.

On Dec 17, we'll be meeting in Santa Ana at the Hometown Buffet on 17th Street. Closer for you than Cerritos, but no charging available near the Santa Ana HTB. You could spend the afternoon at South Coast Plaza and charge up there, though.

Anyway, welcome and hope to meet you sometime soon.

Back