New Ohio Leaf - Super Fast Delivery!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manci

Hello all,

So...I reserved my spot in line in March, 2010 and just got to place my order on December 2nd, 2011. I was told it would be three to four months for delivery...but...I was just informed that I will be receiving it on 12/23! Is this an order to delivery record? :)

The salesman mentioned that since I was ordering the SV model, which only 20% do, that I might get it quicker. I'd say!

Still...feeling like maybe I shouldn't count my chickens until they hatch...

manci said:
Hello all,

So...I reserved my spot in line in March, 2010 and just got to place my order on December 2nd, 2011. I was told it would be three to four months for delivery...but...I was just informed that I will be receiving it on 12/23! Is this an order to delivery record? :)

The salesman mentioned that since I was ordering the SV model, which only 20% do, that I might get it quicker. I'd say!

Very fast indeed. I ordered 12/1 too - first day of tier 4. I just got a (very) vague update email for "month of Feb". Am in IN with an SL though so only tangentially in same queue.

Congrats on the new car. Unless you are in far Southern Ohio you'll get to deal nwith the cold and snow range reduction right away though!

EvansvilleLeaf said:
Very fast indeed. I ordered 12/1 too - first day of tier 4. I just got a (very) vague update email for "month of Feb". Am in IN with an SL though so only tangentially in same queue.

Congrats on the new car. Unless you are in far Southern Ohio you'll get to deal nwith the cold and snow range reduction right away though!

The guy told me that the second car they got confirmation for was set for a February delivery, and that it was an SL, so it does look like that makes a difference.

Thanks for the congrats. Really excited! Yes, going to have to deal with the cold and snow reduction, but I'm hearing it's still in the 60 to 70 mile per charge range. My commute is only 35 miles, round-trip, so I should be good for the most part. I'm curious to see how much I can get it to charge on the run.

manci said:
Hello all,

That is great news! Congrats! I'll bet Nissan is ramping up to make sure they hit 10,000 sales in 2011!

And keep us posted on the range in a "real Winter"!

Back