New Leaf Owner in Western Maryland -- any others?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanie

I would love to be in touch with other Leaf owners in Maryland -- maybe start a plugpal site?

We just picked up our Leaf today, and there was another couple at the dealer doing the same thing.

It looks as though this site is going to be great -- thanks!!

I would love to be part of that!

I too am a Maryland resident. Love my leaf and feel great about not buying any gas since mid December. Non EV owners are intrigued and may even think we are nuts. Especially since we are in the wild west of EV's. That is there are 202 registered EV's (not just leafs) in the whole state. Apparently there are half of those are in Montgomery county. I am in Harford. Not a lot of charging stations except for Walgreens.

What county are you in?

I'm one of the Montgomery County owners...

There are not too many L2 charge sites around here. I've only charged at home. I'm waiting for some to pop up on the Eastern Shore.

If anyone is close enough, we are having a Leaf Owners Meeting Saturday, February 4th, 1 - 5, at Herb Gordan Nissan in Bethesda, MD. We also have a Capital Area Nissan Leaf Owners Facebook page.

Back