I'm new.... and full of questions!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissanrules

Hi Nissan Electric Car fans! My name is John D and I am pretty excited about the Nissan Leaf. I have a bunch of questions, but I'll ask them in the appropriate section.

Talk to you all soon!

Hi John, nice to meet you.

I'm new here too! I just signed up. I'm surprised at how many people are on this forum. The leaf isn't even available yet... that just shows you what sort of interest there is in an electric vehicle!

Welcome to the Nissan Leaf Forum both of you!

It's exciting to see new people signing up.

I live near Vancouver BC and it's nice to see there are so many other people out there that are excited about this car!

My daily commute is about 30 miles, and that's exactly what this car is made for. I currently drive a Honda Civic, but it's getting old and since I was thinking of upgrading anyways I might as well hold off for another year or so and buy somethign I really want. I rarely go on long trips, and if I do, I can always trade cars with one of my polluting friends for the weekend!

Anyways, welcome again to the Forum!

Ha, I like the way you think, Stupid! That's a good point.... it will be quite a while until EVERYONE is driving electric vehicles, and since that's the case, you can always find someone to swap vehicles with if and when you need to make a long trip!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I really feel at home on this forum!

Mark

Back