for SALE NEW LEAF silver in Hawaii,California,Wa/OR

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueMoon

I just bought/leased a new leaf a few days ago and am selling it for what I paid. It is 37,200 to buy it out and that comes with the $650
prepaid 3 years services. If you would like to buy this car NOW, I can ship it to Calif,Oregon or Washington, or even get it up to Vancouver or Victoria Canada for you. It is currently in Hawaii. I am selling for personal reason. It has only 132 miles on it, 3 days new to me. Why wait years for yours? Very nice looking and zippy. GPS bluetooth, all the standard features. I prefer to sell it as Lease is at $707/mo in hawaii including the tax for another 38 months, 15,000 miles per year with buyout of 16k- email me if interested, [email protected] :roll:

You want a NEW price for a USED car? With the federal tax credit already used up, and plenty of new orphans available on the west coast? Don't hold your breath there, son. :lol:

You apparently leased the car (at an astronomical price), which means Nissan took a $7500 tax credit on your behalf that the next buyer won't be getting on your car. Plus, we still have a $2500 state rebate in California.

So, there's $10,000 missing. Plus, I can lease that car, with tax, for about $450.

You got taken to the cleaners. Please don't tell me that you also paid a big down payment ?

At best, you might get high $20,000.

Back