Floor mats

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp4rk

Searched under both floor and mat and came up empty handed.

Can someone advise me what after market product is best suited for my LEAF?

Front seats only probably.

Don't discount the factory mats. They've been very hard wearing, even if they are a bit pricey. But you can routinely score a deal on them via eBay. And there is a seller in SoCal who has a set on the local Craigslist for only $60, which is a bargain indeed:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/3050193339.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But one thing I can tell you...you don't want to go without, for ANY length of time - the factory carpets will pill in no time at all. And you don't want to go without for the rear if you have anyone back there in a regular basis, for the same reason.

Nissan states that factory mats don't fit 2012s but the only issue is the vent hump on the passenger side that prevents the mat's perfect fit and it's good enough for me. Driver's side is great - the other three slide around a lot.

cracovian said:
Nissan states that factory mats don't fit 2012s but the only issue is the vent hump on the passenger side that prevents the mat's perfect fit and it's good enough for me. Driver's side is great - the other three slide around a lot.

Oh.

I have the 2012.

And I ordered them from the dealer today. Guess I'll try them out next week and see if they are too wonky.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back