Never thought I'd get two EV's in one week

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsleaf

We got our Leaf about a week ago and LOVE it. My daughter is just starting to learn to drive so when I found her a used EV (a little blue Jeep) at a good price I had to go for it. The range isn't the best, but that's okay since I don't want her driving that far anyway.

Here is a picture of the two cars in our driveway:

http://imgur.com/VIJdJ

Cheezmo said:
When we got the 2 Volt's my daughter started driving the Leaf. I call it the Nissan Leash.

haha!

When we bought the little Jeep the lady told us how her kids would always pretend to put gas in it. When we got home the first thing my daughter did was tell us she was plugging it in. :D

Both of daughters beat me to having an EV! We have a Barbie Jeep & a Barbie Motorcycle EV in the carport currently... But the electricians are here right now installing my Blink charging station for my upcoming LEAF :)

Both have offered to let me use their battery if the LEAF runs down.

Philip

gsleaf said:
We got our Leaf about a week ago and LOVE it. My daughter is just starting to learn to drive so when I found her a used EV (a little blue Jeep) at a good price I had to go for it. The range isn't the best, but that's okay since I don't want her driving that far anyway.

Here is a picture of the two cars in our driveway:

http://imgur.com/VIJdJ

philipscoggins said:
Both of daughters beat me to having an EV! We have a Barbie Jeep & a Barbie Motorcycle EV in the carport currently... But the electricians are here right now installing my Blink charging station for my upcoming LEAF :)

Both have offered to let me use their battery if the LEAF runs down.

Yeah isn't that funny? I look around my neighborhood and see electric scooters and electric bikes and even some homemade jobs whirring around. Kids have more EVs than anyone!

Loved the pic! :lol:

Back