Just got my LEAF today! It's awesome! Very excited!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the congrats and welcome, y'all!
I really appreciate this forum and look forward to continuing to be a part of it.
Kevin

Congratulations on your new Leaf!

I've had mine for a year and 4 months and 12.5k miles and I still love my Leaf.

No problems and no battery capacity loss.
I'm in the Sacramento, CA, area, so it does get hot here in the summer; but about 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix!

Welcome to the club.

19000 miles and 19 months later my Leaf continues to be a great ride.
No detectable lose of range so far.

Did the following minor cosmetic changes to my Blue Leaf:
Dark tinted windows
Door side ding guards.
Amber LED side marker lights.
Factory mud guards & kick plates.

Speaking of modding the LEAF, here are some options to consider:

1. New tires - MXM4 or MXV4 to improve driving experience. Wheels would be nice too. Here.
2. Leather Seats. Example here.
3. Wood or Aluminum panaling just for fun. Here
4. Side Moldings. Here
5. Turn signals. Here
6. New horn. Here
7. Coilovers, subwoofers etc. Here

Welcome to Team EV :mrgreen:

Got the car just in time to sit in traffic on the way to Sunday's race.

I hadn't seen the interior trim posting. That is definitely on the to do list now. Along with ELTC4ME bike hitch:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome Kevin. We've had our LEAF for almost 18 months and nearly 17,000 miles with no trouble whatsoever. We still have all 12 bars showing on the battery capacity gauge. Although I'm from AZ we spend the summers in the mountains so our LEAF has never gone above 6 bars on the battery temperature gauge. Maybe some of our trouble free driving is because we rarely go above 65 mph and usually slower if we can when on the highway. We don't "floor" the accelerator unless passing which we do rarely. Most everyone wants to exceed the speed limit so we don't get much opportunity to pass. We get between 4.7 and 5.0 miles per kWh so that attests to our driving style. I hope that your LEAF runs as well as ours has.

Back