GRA

Re: CA. retail H2 fuel stations

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm

CAFCP list showing status of all existing or planned California H2 stations as of 5/31/17: http://cafcp.org/sites/default/files/h2_station_list.pdf
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

The 'best' is the enemy of 'good enough'. Copper shot, not Silver bullets.

GRA

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Via GCC:
California Energy Commission awards $17M to expand hydrogen refueling infrastructure
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2017/06 ... 6-cec.html

. . . FirstElement Fuel, Inc. will develop eight hydrogen refueling stations. Five of those will be located in Southern California: in Huntington Beach, Irvine, San Diego, Santa Monica, and Sherman Oaks. The remaining three will be in the San Francisco Bay Area: in Campbell, Oakland and Sunnyvale.

Air Liquide Advanced Technologies US, LLC received funds for a refueling station in Santa Nella that will connect the Southern California and the Bay Area stations. . . .

These are all sites previously chosen for grant awards under GFO 15-605 (see upthread). My guess is that this is actually giving the money to these particular sites, presumably because they've met all the requirements to do so.
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

GRA

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Lawndale is open, #28 (#19 in SoCal).

Return to “Business / Economy and Politics”