Nissan sales for June ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redLEAF

Thought I would post this info (from Automobile Magazine site); interesting that truck sales are up but that's the same with the other mfg's, looks like Nissan is holding their own:

NISSAN NORTH AMERICA +11%
After a strong May, Nissan fell back in June, and in so doing was passed by Hyundai-Kia.

Infiniti +32%
Infiniti sold exactly 2000 more cars this June than last. Every Infiniti model contributed at least somewhat to that total, but none more so than the G (up by 1044 units).

Nissan +8%
On the car side, the only Nissan to outperform the market was the Versa (+24%). Trucks were a somewhat happier story despite the loss of the Quest, with positive numbers all around, including the Rogue (+17%), the Frontier (+43%), the Xterra (+56%), the Titan (+24%), and the Armada (+116%).

I'm not surprised the Versa is doing so well- once you get people inside of it, they tend to be impressed for the price. It is an amazingly roomy car for its footprint- head and leg room are on par with full-sized SUV's (beating the Expedition).

http://www.kbb.com/compare-cars/specs/2010-nissan-versa-261202-vs-2010-chevrolet-tahoe-261873-vs-2010-ford-expedition-251809-vs-2010-jeep-grand%20cherokee-261771?ghostid=264193

Even better, the LEAF is larger in every dimension...

Back