Behind right rear bumber

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltaflyer21

I was recently rear ended. It was a glancing blow as there is virtually no damage; however, it did push out the section of the bumper and the “snaps” have disconnected, and there is some loosened plastic you in the rear wheel well.

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any sensitive things behind that bumper or in that area that could be damaged but unseen.

Deltaflyer21 said:
I was recently rear ended. It was a glancing blow as there is virtually no damage; however, it did push out the section of the bumper and the “snaps” have disconnected, and there is some loosened plastic you in the rear wheel well.

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any sensitive things behind that bumper or in that area that could be damaged but unseen.

Might be helpful if we knew the MY of your Leaf.
I had to replace the rear bumper on my 2011 and there's nothing much back there...except a couple of tail lights.

If only a few clips were pulled out, forget about it and keep on driving.... If you want to go crazy, take off the bumper cover and replace everything with unbroken clips... That may be a fun project and you will get to see how its made...

Back