Here's my first try at getting a 0-60 MPH time from the CANbus data.
I ran about eight tests. The runs from this section of road seem to be the most consistent.
Plotted here are two runs from the same section of road; traction control on/off.
I was thinking the TC off data would be a bit quicker but not in these first tests.
Really no difference that I can see. I think the little 'blip' at the early part of the plot is wheel skip from a road partition.
I may do a few more just to convince myself about the times. As always YMMV.
Just for amusement, I also have power curves from V * I data (2nd plot). Looks like I pulled almost 90kW peak, but it takes until almost 3000 RPMs to get to max power output. I am assuming this is data at the battery pack (pre conversion loss) but not sure. Data seems reasonable although my interpretation of CANbus Volts and Amps is still speculative. The plot shows max re-gen power of about 40 kW as I slowed down.
Speed vs power.