That is normal. I would ask others to STOP POSTING
data every few weeks
This data is worth absolutely nothing and just fills forum with unnecessary crap.
I also got a bump lately, from 94% to 95% SOC. It's not real capacity change!!
These variations happen due to temperature changes and how battery treated
lately. For example, was it drained fast, was there lots of regen, DC charging, was
battery drained while stationary for hours (current meter is not precise when measuring
very low current). How much surface charge/discharge there is in the pack while driving.
All this changes measuring results. 1-4% spikes are expected. The shallower charging
cycles, the more drastic those jumps are. From 100% down to 50% is very bad.
The only way to bring it back to within +/- 2% error margin is to charge to 100% (not DC)
discharge to at least 0 bars left (turtle would be much better) while DRIVING at constant
speed and battery temperature between 5-7 temperature bars. And then charge to 100% again.I've had at least 0,5kWh been hidden between 0,6kWh and 0,4kWh (turtle).
Literally, I drove for like 4-5km with only 0,2kW. This is how inaccurate it gets.