Assessment survey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeLeaf

This might have been mentioned in another thread, but thought it was worth one of it's own.

Received a survey about my assessment experience today.

The interesting questions were at the end and included:

What do you think of the price quoted for the install? [scale of 1-10, unsat, to satisfied]

How committed are you to purchasing a Leaf [scale of 1-10]

What things would factor into your decision not to purchase [text box]

It seems clear that Nissan is getting lots of push back on the AV installation pricing and are starting to get concerned about it.

It also seems to be a good place to express concern about L3 not being standard equipment, and availability of 6.6kw L2. (Don't know that either of those will do any good, but at least it's a way to get them on the table).

Are both of you guys signed up to be on the "consumer panel". Wonder if this was one of their surveys, or just a Nissan follow-up.

Also - my assessment was done by an independent. Maybe there was some intent to check how that went. How about you - AV proper or a subcontractor?

LakeLeaf said:
Are both of you guys signed up to be on the "consumer panel". Wonder if this was one of their surveys, or just a Nissan follow-up.

Also - my assessment was done by an independent. Maybe there was some intent to check how that went. How about you - AV proper or a subcontractor?

I think this was just Nissan follow-up. I'm pretty sure this is not "consumer panel" related.

Loved the multiple choice bullets on how long it took to get your quote after assessment - the longest choice was "ten days or more". The survey writer seemed a little out of touch with what's going on.

Back