From what I can see here: http://www.geindustrial.com/products/static/WattStation/
the GE system looks like a winner to me. Has anyone seen any design mockups of a wall unit yet?
My order for the car is in and I'm a dedicated buyer. From what I've read so far, there are a number of options coming to market in the coming 6-18 months but my car is coming in 4 so I need to be an early adopter (not a position I really like) with the charger.
- standard plug model that will work with the leaf
- made by a company that will stand behind the product (if it breaks, I need a new one ASAP or I can't drive)
- wall mounted
- Ideally with a timer device so i can use Time of Use metering
- Stylish looks
- Drama-free purchasing process
- Some type of local distributor in Southern California for service/repair