Practical Impacts of Ambient Temperature and Aging Combined on Maximum Travel Range of the Nissan LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIUC, that appears to be what Ed has been saying for years. Is there some way to make that photograph of the poster readable? Perhaps I should use the Twitter app on my iPad?

RegGuheert said:
IIUC, that appears to be what Ed has been saying for years. Is there some way to make that photograph of the poster readable? Perhaps I should use the Twitter app on my iPad?
Hitting "Control +" several times to blow it up worked for me. AIUI, what it says is that COLD temps (the driving was done in Winnipeg) don't change the max. range below about -15C, including degradation. Temps above +20C DID reduce max. range, about 4% over 1.2 to 2.0 years from new. No HVAC use was included. They did cold temp. range tests in the second set, at 3.5-3.9 years. Actual range of temperatures during the tests was from +25C to -25C. In between the -15C to +20C range, the change in range was very linear.

Back