Page 7 of 7

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 pm
by OceanBlue14
jamieo wrote:
If I choose to, I will post data every day. If you feel that this is information is useless crap, stop reading this thread.

I started this thread , and I’ll continue to use it regardless of what you think.



I agree. I'll post updated graph every 6 months. Tracking long term health of these batteries provides valuable information. Will the battery last 5 years? :( 10 years? :) or 15 years? :D

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:14 am
by jamieo
OceanBlue14 wrote:
jamieo wrote:
If I choose to, I will post data every day. If you feel that this is information is useless crap, stop reading this thread.

I started this thread , and I’ll continue to use it regardless of what you think.



I agree. I'll post updated graph every 6 months. Tracking long term health of these batteries provides valuable information. Will the battery last 5 years? :( 10 years? :) or 15 years? :D



Exactly!

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:10 pm
by arnis
Then change the title of this thread. This topic is about your specific vehicle in your specific climate.
Has nothing to do with 2014 fleet like title suggests.

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:15 am
by jamieo
arnis wrote:Then change the title of this thread. This topic is about your specific vehicle in your specific climate.
Has nothing to do with 2014 fleet like title suggests.


no thanks ... I like it just the way it is.

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:32 am
by jamieo
January 10, 2018 AHr=57.64 SOH=88.14% 395.74V Hx=84.85% 40,112 Miles 16 QCs and 1387 L1/L2

and for comparison, the information from 1 year ago:
January 10, 2017 AHr=58.18 SOH=88% 382.46V Hx=88.05% 25,370 miles 14 QCs and 965 L1/L2s

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:06 am
by hyperionmark
jamieo wrote:January 10, 2018 AHr=57.64 SOH=88.14% 395.74V Hx=84.85% 40,112 Miles 16 QCs and 1387 L1/L2

and for comparison, the information from 1 year ago:
January 10, 2017 AHr=58.18 SOH=88% 382.46V Hx=88.05% 25,370 miles 14 QCs and 965 L1/L2s

shows how useless the "SOH" readout is

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 am
by jamieo
January 25, 2018 AHr=57.85 SOH=88.45% 381.02V Hx=86.28% 40,612 miles 16 QCs & 1,398 L1/L2s

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 am
by hyperionmark
jamieo wrote:January 25, 2018 AHr=57.85 SOH=88.45% 381.02V Hx=86.28% 40,612 miles 16 QCs & 1,398 L1/L2s

You have the Benjamin Button of Leaf's

Re: 2014 Battery Stats

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:56 am
by jamieo
hyperionmark wrote:
jamieo wrote:January 25, 2018 AHr=57.85 SOH=88.45% 381.02V Hx=86.28% 40,612 miles 16 QCs & 1,398 L1/L2s

You have the Benjamin Button of Leaf's



I am starting to believe that! I lucked out and got a real gem with this one!